Monday, March 9, 2009

small victory

i went to a bbq at my parent's house tonight because i have family visiting from out of town. i had set a little goal for myself to not go overboard at dinner. i believe that i did well with that goal. i had a small portion of each item placed onto the table, one glass of wine and skipped the crumb cake. overall, a victory.

if i can learn to focus on small victories such as this every single day, i think it will help to keep me on track. i am trying to live my life one day at a time.

very excited because i recieved a new exercise machine today, the ab circle pro. it is completley awesome and i really think it is something i will be able to do for at least a few minutes (or more) each day. i have a hard time sticking to an exercise routine, it has always been harder for me than eating right. i get bored easily, and i don't enjoy working too hard or too long. i like this machine because it promises fast results in a short amount of time. first go at it makes me feel like i didn't waste my money. time will tell...

attempting a positive attitude about the upcoming weigh-in on wednesday. all that i can do is hope for the best at this point, do well tomorrow and see what happens. i'm striving for at least maintaining from last week and not another gain.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you got a really good machine. Just try to stick to doing it for at least 15 minutes five days a week and I think you will definately, see results.

    ReplyDelete